Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Louisiana style ideas

Authentic Historical Designs LLC is an interesting design firm.

A Historic House Plan Firm with a special approach to designing houses. We take authentic exteriors from yesteryear and unite them with practical and up-to-date floor plans. Now you can have the look of an old house - without any of the inconveniences.
I searched dozens of websites when we were looking for house ideas. Although AHD is not one I found back then, I love what they are doing because I love classic architecture.

The Louisiana Collection is of particular interest to me since our home is reminiscent of some of the homes in that collection.
Photo property of: Authentic Historical Designs LLC

A simple Google search can find more floor plans than we can ever comb through. Yet, if looking is as much fun for you as it is for me, you never know when you will find a little "diamond" here or there that could be added to existing homes or a new build.

Some favorite sites for ideas:

Veranda

Southern Living Ideas

Southern Living House Plans

Houzz 











No comments :

Post a Comment