Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Facebook "Likes"

It is enjoyable to discover new ideas and inspiration. After years of not wanting/caring/using Facebook, a sales representative for a company my builder uses explained that I might enjoy some Facebook only "deals." So I signed up and now find myself looking a photos of my grandbaby more than anything. The rest is just a sideline. ;-)



Some of my "Likes" include:

Traditional Home

Dot & Bo

Wayfair.com

Historic Charleston Foundation

One Kings Lane

Thomasville Furniture

Ethan Allen

Bungalow Antique Shop  (a bit far from home to drop in and check their inventory)

The Guild Shop   a favorite place to roam 

Adkins Architectural Antiques   (have never visited, but want to)

Laurie's Home Furnishings

Marburger Farm Antique Show

Cambria

The Perfect Piece

Sherwin-Williams for Your Home

PortStone

Pfister

American Standard

Thermador

National Trust for Historic Preservation

No comments :

Post a Comment