Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Phantom plumbers

 

The bathtubs were shipped Monday morning so I was expecting them to appear any day. Our "phantom plumbers" must have snuck the tubs in at some point between Monday morning and Tuesday evening.


While I realize I don't spend 24/7 at this house, I actually do think the builder has "phantom" plumbers. I've met (or seen) the concrete men, framers, roofers, electricians, HAVC crew, but have never seen one plumber. Yet there are water lines, gas lines, water heaters, and now there are tubs. I asked the project manager if the plumbers worked under the cover of darkness. Plumbing equipment appears all the time, but there is literally NEVER any plumber around when I'm at the house.

Maybe they have a tracking device on my vehicle so they can run when I head towards the house. hum?!?!?

(P.S. Hopefully, the readers know me well enough to catch my strange humor here.)



No comments :

Post a Comment