Friday, May 9, 2014

Progress or chaos?

There is so much being done on the house right now that it's hard to keep up with everything. Shingles are finished (for the most part). HAVC people are adding duct work while electricians are starting to add electrical boxes in preparation for the wiring that is needed. Plumbing is being roughed in.


The plumbing fixtures have been selected. Appliances are being chosen within days. I've started looking at lighting fixtures. But at the top of my "to-do list" is choosing small ceiling heaters for the bathrooms. Meanwhile my husband's list has home automation and pool on it. Simultaneously, cabinets designs are being tweaked.

My head is swimming with all the activity. While the house is making progress, I have to be sure to keep everything organized to prevent my mind from being chaotic. Binders and lists are my solution and so far it is working well.

No comments :

Post a Comment