Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Powder room inspiration

 When the powder room photo on the below was found, it was my immediate favorite. The style and size fit our house plans perfectly. Although I wanted to paint the vanity, not use wallpaper, and have a port-hole window, this became our inspiration.  



                                
It was accidental that our lighting will even be somewhat similar to the style in the inspiration photo.


We had planned for another sconce in this space until a sales lady showed us this Framburg Napoleonic sconce. It was such a good "find" that both of us liked it immediately. It wasn't until I looked at the inspiration photo three days later that I realized how close the style of the two lights were to each other.



I'm anxious to get this tiny room all put together and see how it works.



No comments :

Post a Comment