Friday, September 18, 2015

Easy fix!

  When moving a dryer from a house, it leaves an opening where the dryer vent goes into the wall. Air conditioning and heat can escape, plus it gives easy access to critters. With the help of an associate at Lowe's, we discovered a PVC piece that fits perfectly over the dryer vent in the wall. 

The dryer vents are standard 4 inches. Easy fix!  


Teresa said...

Can someone tell me what part this is? Went to Lowe's and couldn't find this.

RRB said...

Teresa, it's a piece of PVC plumbing. It's called a 4 inch drain cap.