Saturday, October 17, 2015

A different perspective

We've moved our bodies, clothing and kitchen necessities into our new home. Some of the furniture is here, while other furniture was left to stage our previous home while it's for sale. That presents some interesting challenges, but I am not going to talk about that today.


I'm now able to look at my "project" as a home. It seems strange that we are not locking up to leave at the end of each day, but to actually stay here. We were so accustomed to visiting that it was a unusual feeling the first night we slept in this house.  However, that is not what I'm writing about today either.

While unpacking and getting used to living in the new house, I am looking at the house from a new perspective and THAT is worth writing about. I am seeing things that might be helpful hints to share.

So this blog changes from decisions we are making, to a look back at the building process now that the house is finished.

No comments :

Post a Comment