Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Southern gals love pearls

What is more classic than a pearl necklace? 

While Southern ladies may love their homes, many also share a fondness for pearls. Delicate pearls come in various shades and shapes, yet every pearl necklace I have ever seen has reminded me of a stylish elegance that I greatly admire. 


Wikipedia states: "Even the term 'pearl' has become a metaphor for something rare, fine, admirable and valuable." 


Property of Perfectly Pearl


I was delighted when my daughter introduced me to Perfectly Pearl, a company founded by a young entrepreneur. When my daughter ordered a necklace, I was not only impressed by the quality and beauty, but also by the pricing and customer service she told me about. 

A gift from Perfectly Pearl would make a great Christmas gift.  It would also make a great gift for yourself as you enjoy something beautiful to add to your jewelry wardrobe. Plus, every bride deserves a beautiful strand from Perfectly Pearl for her wedding day. 

As their website says, "Pearls are always appropriate"(quoting Jackie Kennedy). 

This is definitely a company worth checking out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment