Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Resources

I am collecting an ever-growing list of vendors/artisans/professionals that are known for their above-average quality of work and customer service. Most of these are people I know and have done business with. I feel comfortable recommending them.


You can access this list, along with links to their websites on the North Harris County, TX page of this blog. All of these have a presence in Montgomery County as well, but most of them live or work in Harris County.

The page is constantly being updated. Stay-tuned for additional recommendations.

If you are searching for a particular area of expertise, please don't hesitate to contact me. If I have a recommendation, I'll be glad to share. I've lived in these two counties since 1977, so have met lots of people during that time.


No comments :

Post a Comment