Thursday, February 16, 2017

Ginormous pool?

Infinity Edge Pool
By Texas Pools
Photo property of Our Southern Home






It is one of those rare mornings before the pool pump starts running, and the lake behind our house is as smooth as a sheet of glass. Brief moments like this fascinate me, reminding me why we wanted an infinity edge pool on this lot. 

The water in the pool flows into a lower basin which returns the water back into the pool. Beyond that is a raised flower bed, then a few feet of grass before the yard reaches the bulkhead. That few feet of yard totally disappears from this angle. The view from inside the house is only of the pool and lake.









Like so many mornings, both good and not so good, I am reminded of hearing my mother repeat one of her favorite verses which I must have heard a bazillion times:



Psalm 118:24New King James Version (NKJV)

"This is the day the Lord has made:
We will rejoice and be glad in it." 


No comments :

Post a Comment